Organizational Membership is open to all nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, faith-based organizations, neighborhood associations, city and county departments. Interested community members. consultants and individuals may join as Sustaining or Transforming Partners. Our Partners’ enrollment plan covers a 12-month period.
- One free admission per Networking Breakfast attended by leaders and stakeholders from a range of community organizations. ($110 Value)
- Discounts on workshops, conferences
- Free job posting service on LBNP Website
- Eligibility to be considered for Capacity Development Service Awards (Youth Serving Organizations Only)
- Free unlimited use of all Funding and Resource Library Services; includes checkout privileges and use of Foundation Directory Online, the premiere grantmaker database
- Invitations to ongoing member-driven affinity groups (Executive Directors, Volunteer Directors, Fund Development Professionals, Board Leadership)
- Priority notification of opportunities and resources of interest to nonprofit groups
- Eligibility to participate in LB-Exchange which allows nonprofit organizations to announce their materials wish list to businesses and individuals in the greater community.
- Tangible connection to the greater nonprofit community conferred by membership in the Long Beach Nonprofit Partnership