2013 Nonprofit Leadership Institute
For Executive Leaders
About the Program – The Executive Leaders Program is an intensive 8-month program designed to:
· Enhance self confidence and increase knowledge for each leader in their role at their organization.
· Learn new tools and concepts of leadership and have the opportunity to apply them in specific work settings.
· Provide opportunities to share best practices and innovations among participants of the class.
· Create occasions for increased self awareness as leaders in both communication and leadership styles.
· Re-engage and re-energize leaders in their positions.
In addition, all participants will:
· Experience six one-on-one coaching sessions during the program to learn and grow in this unique environment.
· Be exposed to faculty who have tremendous expertise in their fields and the passion to help grow leaders in our community.
Who Should Attend:
· Current Executive Leaders of nonprofit organizations who have been in their positions for at least 3 years.
· Leaders interested in an opportunity to learn and grow in a setting of other professionals and peers.
· Individuals open to the coaching process to learn and grow professionally.
· Leaders intrigued by the possibility of creating a community of leaders from our session participants.
· The program is held monthly 9am-4pm from September 2013 to May 2014, with kick-off event in August.
$1500 – members
$2000 – not-yet members
· Individuals must commit to the full 8-month program so the benefits of participation can be experienced by all attendees.
Application deadline is July 31, 2013.