Nonprofit Leadership Institute
For Emerging Leaders
Applications for 2015 cohort available November 2014
About the Program – The Emerging Leaders Program is an intensive program designed to:
· Develop ‘bench strength’ for organizations to ensure relevance and sustainability.
· Improve one's understanding and skills in nonprofit management.
· Identify Leadership Styles for enhanced interpersonal effectiveness.
· And much more...
In addition, all participants will have the opportunity to:
· Receive four sessions with a coach/mentor to enhance learning and support skill integration.
· Participate in and complete an LBNP certificate program within the year. Each certificate program consists of at least 18 hours of class time. Certificate Programs topics include: Human Resources Certificate Program, Volunteer Management Certificate Program, Marketing Certificate Program, Grant Writing Certificate Program
Who Should Attend:
Individuals interested in becoming Executive Directors of a nonprofit organization and/or advancing a career in the nonprofit sector.
· The participants meet monthly from February to September 2015
· Sessions are held from 9 am – 2 pm
· Participants choose a Certificate Program during this period that meets their individual learning needs.
$900 – members
$1200 – not-yet members
· Individuals must commit to the full 8-month program so the benefits of participation can be experienced by all attendees.